Aranet T/RH IP67 sensors offer exceptional 3km line-of-sight range between sensors and gateways. It allows deployment of as many sensors as necessary to cover large areas while using a single gateway. Exceptionally low energy consumption expands sensor battery life up to 10 years. The wireless sensor measures temperature and relative humidity. The IP class 67 hermetic enclosure of the sensor ensures that no excessive moisture or dust particles can alter the readings, ensuring constant and reliable data monitoring. The sensor can be placed in harsh environmental conditions and withstand excessive humidity.
- Aranet T/RH IP67 wireless sensors measure temperature and relative humidity.
- Aranet systems offer up to 3km line-of-sight range between the gateway and the wireless sensors.
- Aranet wireless T/RH IP67 sensors are extremely durable, waterproof, and can be placed in an open environment as well as indoors or humid locations.
- Aranet sensors offer up to 10 years of battery life of the sensors which ensures no frequent maintenance is needed.
- Portability of the sensors offers flexibility. Wireless devices can be moved when necessary without extra costs of installation or extensive planning.